After being closed for 9 whole entire weeks, we are officially re-opening! Some new rules will apply though:
- Masks are required by all patrons and staff.
- You must wash your hands upon entering the facility.
- Please do not keep an appt if you’ve been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, or if you think you MAY HAVE been exposed.
- Social distancing is required.
- Groups are limited to less than 10 people in size.
- Reservations are REQUIRED. We no longer accept walk-in’s.
- Our hours have changed. We are now open 7 days a week from 11:00am – 10:00pm
- Masks may be taken off if your coach has alerted you that it is safe to do so. Otherwise, plan on wearing your mask the whole time.
- If you arrive without a mask, you will be asked to either purchase a cloth mask or go back outside and put yours on.
- If you have a medical condition that disallows you from wearing a mask, PLEASE STAY HOME. We do not want to put you at risk if you cannot wear a mask in public.
- Pricing has changed to reflect changes we’ve needed to make internally to accommodate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- All touchable surfaces will be wiped with hospital-grade 2-minute disinfectant between all groups and every hour on the hour. This may cause delays to your reservation time. Please bear with us.
- We ask that you show up on-time for your reservations. If you show up late, you will not get the full hour you are paying for.
Amid growing concerns about the COVID-19 coronavirus, we want to take a minute to address more ways that we are continuously working to keep people safe.
We use these awesome Super Sani-Cloth germicidal wipes, that are an EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant. We use these to wipe down frequently touched surfaces like the tablets, door handles, axes, etc. As per their website, these are “The number one disinfecting wipe in healthcare. Effective against 30 microorganisms in 2 minutes. Fast contact time allows for a quick room turnover. Ideal for daily use in fast-paced environments that require short contact times and broad coverage of microorganisms.” We are wiping down between every group, and encourage everyone to wash your hands (and not touch your face)! 👏
If you are sick or not feeling well and need to reschedule, we are fully supporting all cancellations and are happy to reschedule you for another time. We appreciate you staying home if you’re sick. 😷
We are also making sure that staff stays on top of washing and sanitizing their own hands, so don’t be surprised if you notice us spraying sanitizer or frequently taking a few minutes to wash our hands.
In addition, we are also going to be limiting group size and ultimately reducing what our “full capacity” will be as we shift into groups that are smaller than 20 people at a time. If you’d like to reserve a time that has little to no other people, please contact us directly and Bird will happily find you a good time for that.
And finally, a huge thank you to everyone for your support, as per usual. Please know that we are committed to taking care of you to the very best of our abilities, and we are so grateful for the support you all show us every day! We are honored to be a part of such an amazing community, and to be able to bring you all a little bit of relief during such a weird time. 🪓